PT.Syniverse Technologies Indonesia
Syniverse makes mobile work for more than 900 mobile operators, cable and Internet providers, and enterprises in over 160 countries. With unmatched expertise and more than 20 years simplifying the complexities of roaming, messaging and networking, Syniverse serves as the force at the center of the mobile communications universe, keeping people connected today and forging new connections for tomorrow. Nobody knows mobile like Syniverse. For more information, visit www.syniverse.com, follow Syniverse on Twitter or find Syniverse on Facebook.
Senior System Support Engineer
Provides highly visible customer support through the performance of on-site installation, as well as overseeing any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and repair of complex equipment and systems. Responsible for creation and tracking of trouble tickets and resolution of escalated support incidents. Works on cross-functional teams to proactively address support issues. Creates and maintains documentation for supported applications. Coordinates with customers to resolve technical support issues.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the team to provide a 24×7, 365 days/year accurate and timely technical supports on critical problems and advisory service for customers.
- Communicate directly with customers while investigating or providing problem resolution.
- Collaborate with other teams to create quicker issue resolution to achieve high customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth working knowledge of all products and services offered by the Company.
- Hardware and software installation and configuration
- Equipment/Production site commissioning
- Review and participate in system integration and user acceptance tests
- Liaise with Vendor on implementation or troubleshooting activities independently
- Review and compile customer configuration profile documentations
- Perform complex night job activities when required
- Control production by monitoring system processes, working to resolve system problems by following established escalation procedures as required.
- Monitor, execute and support the operations installation of new software releases/updates into production by providing high-level technical guidance to operations personnel.
- Review internal reports to support future business opportunity as well as analyzing and giving problem resolution.
- Provide the technical expertise and system knowledge to support operations efforts as it relates to customers, problems, issues and concerns.
- Handle external requested reports, files, and documentation to support problem resolution, billing issues, and new revenue generation.
- Generate internal reports to support future business opportunity as well as analyzing and giving problem resolution to the following departments
- Develop and implement software tools, documentation and procedures to accurately monitor production applications on a daily basis with early warning indicators.
- To carry out other appropriate duties as when requested.
- Act as team leader, skill transfer and manage performance of team, size from 2-5
- Be a subject matter expert
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years relevant professional experience in the areas of application support, technical customer support, problem management, relational databases, programming languages, software development.
- 5 years in OS (UNIX/LINUX) for telecom service application
- 5 years experience and knowledge in IP Networking (Cisco CCNA, CCNP)
- 5 years experience or knowledge in Telco signaling (SS7, TCAP, ISUP,SIGTRAN)
- Interested to pick-up all-round knowledge in operating computer / telecommunication platforms, like network management, security and data backup
- Familiarity with testing methods
Required Interpersonal Skills:
- Exceptional customer service skills and demeanor, along with the innovative ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical clients.
- Excellent analytical, multitasking, and communication skills (both verbal and written), detail orientation and familiarity with testing and troubleshooting techniques.
- Strong prioritization skills in a fast paced, time sensitive environment.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good control and follow-up skills
- Good decision making skills
- Proactive Listening
- Strong leadership skills
- The ability to lead a small team.
Required Project Management Skills:
- Strong prioritization skills in a fast paced, time sensitive environment
- Demonstrated accountability for resolution of issues
- Ability to lead small projects independently
- Project time reporting
- Estimate/Project risk analysis
- Identification of tasks and associated hours
- Ability to communicate status updates to project team and management
We offer excellent career development opportunities to right candidates, interested parties please send detailed CV with salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org