P.T. Fluidic Indonesia, a subsidiary of Arizona (United States), based Fluidic Energy, Inc, is seeking an Electronic Engineer with define required improvements on system circuits, software, this person will work closely with US circuit designers, software developers and the Indonesia field team. This position will be based at our Indonesian headquarters and manufacturing facility located in the Sentul/Bogor . It will be an integral part of our Indonesian Manufacturing team reporting directly to the Manufacturing Manager.
- The position requires a high level of drive and flexibility to work in a rapidly developing environment as well as exemplary communication skills in Bahasa and English. This candidate will posses creativity, ingenuity, and excellent problem solving skills. The candidate must have experience on electronics components characteristics, circuit testing, C and C sharp knowledge in order to trouble shoot at the factory and in the field. Responsibilities will also include overseeing day-to-day issues in the field and providing resolution to these issues, documenting, solving and providing feedback to the US team. Additionally, this candidate will be conducting system testing.
- In-depth experience with low Rdson MOSFETS, 8 bit and 32 bit MCUs, DC/DC circuits, AC/DC circuits
- Experience with systems that require assembly. Harness assembly & circuit assembly.
- Hands-on person that works with circuit assembly, hardness assembly and connections.
- In-depth understanding of the following:
- Diagnostics using custom software
- A wide spectrum of test equipment including multimeters, power meters, Site Master tool.
- Circuit testing, diagnosing.
- Dedicated and able to travel across Indonesia.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- D3/S1 in Electronic engineering or Mechatronic engineering or Instrument Science (MIPA-Instrument) from reputable universities/Institutes, with 2+ years of experience in electronics field.
We offer a very competitive compensation package, an international, dynamic and flexible work environment in one of the worlds most exciting green-technology companies. For more information please visit our web site at
Please forward your application with salary requirements and full resume in English to FI_HR@fluidicenergy.com